It’s proven that the top operating expenses are often found to be Energy expenses (Both Electrical and Thermal)
- Energy Due diligence is an investigation tool in defining and pursuing comprehensive energy management programme
- Machinery Due diligence MDD is a process to produce a complete knowledge of manufacturing facilities, machines/equipment and system operations.
The objective of our EDD/MDD services is to help you achieve and maintain optimum energy procurement and utilisation, throughout the organization, this will:
- Minimise environmental effects.
- Minimise energy costs/waste without affecting production & quality
- Decreases operational and maintenance costs
- Increase lifetime of objects and technology equipment
- Implement Energy Conservation & Efficiency Strategy.
- … And increase quality of environment that contributes to increased work productivity
Energy & Machinery Due Diligence Services Involve:
- Data collection, analysis and assessment of current status
- System measurements & monitoring
- Observation and evaluation of operating practices
- Investigations of information, EDD/MDD report
- Cooling Refrigeration, air-conditioning, and thermal-technical protection of buildings
- Ventilation and fan systems
- Heating systems (e.g. hot water, boilers, ovens, etc.)
e.g., pumps, fans, air compressors, refrigeration compressors, boilers, furnaces, heaters and other energy consuming equipment, wherever significant energy efficiency margins exist.
You cannot SAVE what you cannot AUDIT